Sunday 9 February 2014

SHAPE & APPEARANCE... CHANGING THIS BLOG....ALL THE TIME?


   DiFFERENt designs, formats, types, colors, shapes....
   Sorry that I have been
   trying, trying, TRYING, trying

  <if  you are a firstimer here, this heading warns you that this blog is 
    ON THE MAKE ....for as long as we know it...>
 

   I'm a beginner... just my first attempt at blogging....

  It will improve... I hope, find stability...

  I'll find perhaps a definite look?

  With your help.... I'm certain of that!


  You are most welcome to suggest which appearance you like best,
  I'm actually encoraging you to do so.

  Because I couln't care to think and plan ahead how this blog should come out,
  it just had to happen...

          MY MAIN CONCERN IS AND WILL BE
          THAT THE CONTENTS ARE WORTH READING,
          AND ACCURATE ENOUGH, 
          FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN SEITAI,
          THE CULTURE OF SPONTANEITY

 THAT'S THE CORE OF ESPONTANEWS,

 RAW LIFE


The dressing is stational, more likely to change...

until we find a user friendly, intuitive visual 

and we can rest in it
and enjoy the reading! 


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment